Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Close UP | I Dig Denim SS14




Yes it feels like I have bombarded you with images this time, but I simply had to show you all the lovely details that Swedish denim extraordinaire  I Dig Denim puts into their garments.

We always try and get a few of their wonderfully soft denims for the kids each season and this time around I had to try a few of their basic pieces as well. Their SS14 collection "Urban Ocean" is currently in stores and above is a few close up shots of some of their items.  The denims models are Arizona Blue / Alabama Mid Blue and Soho Shorts. From the basics range we got the lovely melange blue, Trento GP / the Bastian Shorts / Dila tee and Bastian Tee. All their basics look stunning with their great denim washes and it easily becomes a favourite in the wardrobe for both boys and girls. I love how most of their denims is unisex and can easy be passed on to younger siblings. The Bastian range is made from thicker sweat material and are perfect to team up with the denim, either in pants or shorts. The Dila tee for my girl M is also a perfect way of making a tee unique for the girls with a simple cut and dipped hem on the sides.

You can find IDD in Australia at hipkin / To find out more about this label, view their entire collection or find a list of retailers close to you, please visit:

:: I DIG DENIM ::

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, leave a word or two if you got something on your mind or a great link to share :)

// --> v