Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Photography | Anna Hurtig


A huge part of my daily inspiration comes through photography, and I have always been very fascinated by great children's photography. Somebody who does it very well is Swedish photographer Anna Hurtig.  Her Imaginary Play 2008 - 2011, deals exactly with the magical world that children seem to move so effortlessly in. I thought I would share some of my favourites from her work, and hopefully it will give you some inspiration in your day as well...

"Someone once said that the happiest time in a persons life is between the age of four and twelve.
The series imaginary play is all about that time in life.
Days filled with make-believe, fantasies, magic and dreams. But also about the bewilderment, sorrows and broken hearts that is part of growing up." - Anna Hurtig.


:: ANNA HURTIG ::

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting, leave a word or two if you got something on your mind or a great link to share :)

// --> v