Monday, December 2, 2013

INSPIRATION | NOEUF x 2

There is always a certain sense of hurry when the 1st of Dec arrives. It's here, the month, and what about Christmas shopping? I think I am the latest shopper every year, December always seem to sneak up on me and then it's here, seemingly running away from me. This year I get some inspiration from Noeuf's cute Christmas (Noel) catalog which is packed with nice ideas for most ages.

How great does those Factory alphabet wooden blocks look?! And I have such a soft spot for that wolf knit from Oeuf NYC too...

While you are over at Noeuf's website, don't forget to check out their own brand new collection of clothes, entitled COLORAMA. Great everyday wardrobe from age 0-7! Get some inspiration on how you can mix and match the outfits from their LOOKBOOK right here.

:: NOEUF ::

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, leave a word or two if you got something on your mind or a great link to share :)

// --> v