Monday, August 26, 2013

Brand Watch | Zara Winter '13

The new Zara Lookbook is out. Love the no nonsense / Terry Richardson approach to it. There are plenty of good wardrobe fillers here. Great basics with that little extra twists and a few nice winter jackets are in there as well.

I was doing a little dance of joy when Zara were finally launched Down Under, but I have to say I am quite disappointed with what is offered here. Granted we have opposite seasons here, but the innovative design, especially in the kids section is no where near what is offered in Europe. Still a puzzle to me, but happy that there is an online option. Above is a few of my favourites from this season.

:: ZARA ::

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, leave a word or two if you got something on your mind or a great link to share :)

// --> v