Sunday, April 7, 2013

Brand Watch | Filemon Kid

Let me introduce you to a new kids label from Sweden, Filemon Kid! A unisex label for kids. The garments have bold and graphical prints that looks great on both girls and boys. I am also loving the fact that they are made in 100% organic cotton. My favorites are the bunny tee, the cool chameleon and the great looking lion zip up suit!

Filemon Kid is available in the sizes 0-7yrs. You can find Filemon Kid at My Lille Limon / Ziggys / Oii barnkläder to mention a few.

:: Visit: FILEMON KID ::

2 comments:

  1. I was also thinking about stocking this brand but wasn't quite sure. Maybe the chameleon was a bit too scary for my taste :D

    - Jenni

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jenni, really? Would your son think so too? Then again I guess he is not paying for his clothes..haha :) I like the illustrations, especially the lion, which is very mesmerizing. I do not own anything from Filemon Kids so I can't say anything regarding the quality of it, but I love the fact that they have focused on organic cotton and cool graphic work.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting, leave a word or two if you got something on your mind or a great link to share :)

// --> v