Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Moments | School is Out



M wears: Big M tee by Mini & Maximus, available here on sale. Took about 10 Minutes and then she had decorated the tag that came on the tee..

Next week is School Holidays for two weeks. That means 2 weeks with my girl and LOADS of time to do fun things on. I have already ordered tickets to Disney on Ice and I am hoping M will like this as I have never been on that myself. Trips to the cinema is also on our list, Aqua land, and numerous of play dates are planned in. I have to say this is the first time I have been some what organized for holidays. Somehow it feels like the older they get the more organized you have to get. Not that you HAVE to go places but you know by now just how much an almost 6 year old does in a day so I think it will be good for both of us to have some ideas ready. I still haven't written out a short trip somewhere.. a little get away, but I am still working on that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, leave a word or two if you got something on your mind or a great link to share :)

// --> v